Terms & Condition
General Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions Your access to and use of this website or order/quotation/project acceptance of renewable energy solutions by Pakistan Solar Services (PAKSOLAR) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using this website, accepting proposed project and products you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
- 1- All the necessary information must be provided by the home owner/s or account holder. Any incomplete or wrongful information provided to PAKSOLAR may result in a delayed installation process.
- 2- Any service work related to solar products depends on warranty provided by PAKSOLAR’ suppliers. Other than the standard installation warranty, PAKSOLAR does not provide any warranty other than that provided by the system’s manufacturer
- 3- PAKSOLAR will not be held liable for any damage to the solar power or hot water system caused by fire, flood, storms or other accidents and wildlife.
- 4- PAKSOLAR does not give any guarantees regarding daily energy production by the solar system. The production varies for each installation depending on the weather, direction of roof, shades and other contributing factors.
- 5- The install address must:
A. Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for installers.
B. Be an established home or building, not under construction and with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards.
C. Have a suitable location for the inverter. If the desired location is exposed to the elements, a weather proof cover may be required.
- 6- If no “valid until” date is shown, the quotation is valid for 14 days only from the date the quotation is given.
- 7- By accepting and signing a quotation with PAKSOLAR, the customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract of Sale.
- 8- Upon signing the quote, any changes to the quote thereafter will incur an administrative charge of Rs.1,000. A new quote will be generated and sent to you for re-signing.
- 9- A deposit of 80% is applicable prior to any work being commenced, with the outstanding balance to be paid either before or on the day of installation.
- 10- The customer will not receive their system warranty or owner’s manual until the full purchase price has been paid.
- 11- Customers purchasing a branded system are additionally bound by the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- 12- Cancellation of any order after the cooling off period will incur an administrative fee of Rs.10,000. The fee/s charged by suppliers (if any) for approval of the solar system will not be refunded.
- 13- If PAKSOLAR incurs any extra costs due to wrong or withheld information of any kind provided by the customer, the customer will be liable to pay the respective amount.
- 14- The goods remain PAKSOLAR’ property until the purchase price is paid in full. Until then, the customer will be the custodian of the goods. The following points must be adhered to:
A. You must keep the goods in your possession
B. After delivery of the goods to your premises it'll be your property
C. Transporation and handling charges of all goods materials borne by the customer which is already mentioned on quotation/contract.
D. You must keep them in good condition and protect them from any damage
E. The goods must be kept in a location appropriate to the nature of the goods.
F. If you change the location of the goods, its your property PAKSOLAR not liable for any damges and etc.
G. You must under condition sell, assign, change, pledge, lien or other encumbrance to be created in relation to the goods because you are the owner of goods property.
H. If you sell any of the goods while they remain the property of your, the proceeds from the sale are owed to CUSTOMER.
- 15- PAKSOLARs guaranteed money saving solutions are based on information provided by the customer prior to system selection and installation. PAKSOLAR cannot be held accountable if the supplied information is incorrect.
- 16- PAKSOLAR cannot be held accountable if severe weather abnormalities reduce or influence system performance and the PAKSOLAR guarantee is not met due to the severe weather conditions.
- 17- If the customer’s circumstances happen to change after the installation of a system, PAKSOLAR cannot be held liable for changes in system performance or the amount of energy being consumed, nor can they be held accountable for the possibility of no longer meeting the PAKSOLAR guarantee.
- 18- Customer well known about the production of the solar electcity highly dependable by sunlight, cleaning of the solar panels from dust, snow, rain and etc.
- 19- PAKSOLAR, not liable to any damge occur by the accidental or by force any damages of solar tubes or fiber's tanks.
- 20- No responsibility is accepted by PAKSOLAR for any unforeseen additional work required including any costs or liability in relation to the replacement, repair or suitability of existing plumbing fittings, flue, piping, floor covering, wiring, roofing or any other household effect.
- 21- The pricing given, and specified work is carried out on the basis that the customer covenants and warrants to us that the existing roofing, plumbing and wiring is in good order and condition and in a good state of repair, or not in accordance with the current requirements of gas, electric or water authorities, the customer acknowledges that we are under no responsibility whatsoever to repair or replace the same.
- 22- The customer recognises that the specified work only involves PAKSOLAR in the installation of a water heater in the specified property and consequently we are not in any way liable for any damage by or to the water heater or to the property caused by defective, insufficient or out of repair roofing, plumbing or wiring.
- 23- The PAKSOLAR shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the non-performance or any delay in performance of any of its obligations hereunder arising out of any matter beyond the PAKSOLAR’s control including but not limited to acts of God, war (whether declared or not) or loadshedding, sabotage, fire, drought, flood, excessive rainfall, riots or civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or other trade disputes (whether or not involving employees of the PAKSOLAR), breakdown of electricity, machinery, transport delays or interruptions, Government restrictions or regulations, delay in delivery by the PAKSOLAR’s suppliers or delay caused by obtaining unsuitable materials which will require replacement with suitable materials.
Various Electrical regional companies are exploring the viability of allowing solar installations to feed power back onto the grid. The Electrical companies are governed by legislation and by-laws over which the PAKSOLAR has no control. The PAKSOLAR shall assist the Customer with applying to and concluding such a contract with the relevant electrical companies if possible, however the PAKSOLAR makes no assurances in this regard and provides no warranty that any such application will be successful. The Customer shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against the PAKSOLAR should the Customer not be able to feed power back into the grid for whatever reason. Any additional costs associated with the conclusion of a contract with the relevant electrical company and which have not been included in the PAKSOLAR’s on-grid quotation, shall be for the Customer’s account.
Any facts and figures mentioned on the website may be subject to change without notice.
Contact us for a free in-home quote today. or Call Now -
(021) 3416 0010
* Terms and Condition last updates: 1st. January, 2017
Website Usage Terms & Condition
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this website of Pakistan Solar Servies is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using this website, you fully accept the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Changes to Website, etc.Pakistan Solar Services reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) this website or any part of it without notice, and Pakistan Solar Services will not be liable for any such change or removal
- Change, remove, or discontinue any software, service, or promotion (including but not limited to any pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice, and Pakistan Solar Services will not be liable for any such change or removal
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of this website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of all such changes
You must not use this website for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that is prohibited or restricted by these Terms and Conditions. You agree to not take any action that might compromise the security or functionality of this website or that may render the site inaccessible to others. You agree not to modify, alter or otherwise damage the site in any manner whatsoever.
This website may include links to third party websites controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. When visiting external links, please refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the prior written permission of Pakistan Solar Services.
All materials and information on this website are the exclusive property of Pakistan Solar Services, including all intellectual property rights. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the IP rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (except to the limited extent necessary for the permitted access and use of this website).
Pakistan Solar Services and any associated logo are trademarks or service marks belonging to Pakistan Solar Services, whether registered or not, and may not be may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without our prior written consent. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without our prior written permission.
This website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made. Pakistan Solar Services is not responsible if information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PAKISTAN SOLAR SERVICES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE OR FOR THE PURPOSE INTENDED, AND WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER SOLE OR CONCURRENT), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pakistan Solar Services will not be liable for any consequential, incidental or other indirect loss or damage of any nature (such as but not limited to lost profits or loss of revenue or business opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, whether based on contract, warranty, statute, strict liability, tort (including negligence of any nature, whether sole or concurrent) or otherwise.
Pakistan Solar Services makes no warranty that the functionality of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pakistan Solar Services and its officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, damages and losses of any kind, including attorneys fees and expenses, relating to any claims or actions brought against Pakistan Solar Services or its officers, employees or agents arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes an offer or proposal on behalf of Pakistan Solar Services. Notwithstanding anything stated or implied to the contrary on this website, Pakistan Solar Services is not obligated in any manner to enter into any agreements or other contractual arrangements with you except on terms acceptable to us and contained in an agreement or other writing signed by us.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, we will use reasonable efforts to amend that provision after having been notified of such declaration or, at our option, we may sever such provision. In all instances, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions and all matters arising from them are governed by and are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Sind, other than its choice of law rules. That state’s courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this website.
These Terms and Conditions shall inure to the benefit of Pakistan Solar Services and our successors in interest.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding and agreement between us relating to the use of this website. Pakistan Solar Services reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any or all provisions of these Terms and Conditions without notice.
Solar Products Brands
popular solar products brands we deals
Solar Solution, On-Grid, Off-Grid For Home & Business Industries Get Query
Pakistan Solar Services is a innovative and leading solar company, designs and sells solar modules, panels, solar batteries, inverters, wind turbine and complete solar solutions. Do you need consulting for solar solution or energy conservation for your home and offices we are professionals!