Solar Water Pump or Tube Well
A solar-powered pump (submersible) is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels or the thermal energy available from collected sunlight as opposed to grid electricity or diesel run water pumps.
What are submersible pump or solar water pump?
Submersible solar pumps are generally used for pumping from wells, and are designed to fit inside the well casing in a drilled hole. The most common casing size is 6", but 5" and 4" are also seen in older wells. Some older wells drilled for windmills are less than 4" (usually 2.25"), and solar submersible pumps will not fit. The well may be anywhere from a few feet to 1800 feet deep - but the deeper the well, the more expensive the system. Depths over 500 feet will generally cost quite a bit more.
Solar powered well pumps are seldom suited for large amounts of water, such as irrigating larger fields if you have AC power available. The largest pumps generally available are 1/4 to 3 HP.
- Solar-powered Water Systems are practical in flat terrain where the sun shines. Solar-powered water pumps can be placed in or next to the pond or other source of water and the water can be Pumpd where it is needed.
- Solar water pumping is clean and efficient
- Solar electric water pumping cuts down on waste because its based on natural cycles. Your panels give the most pumping power on the sunniest days---when you need the most water
- Solar power is clean. You never have to worry about polluting the groundwater or air with a gas-powered pump
- Solar-powered water systems take very little maintenance because they only have a few moving parts. They have long life---usually 20 to 40 years. And solar water systems never run out of fuel as long as the sun is shining
- No fuel costs or spills
- Easy to install
- Simple and reliable
- Unattended operation
- System can be made to be mobile
Available world's best and top solar water pumps at PAKSOLAR Services, download Datasheet!
SAER's flagship products are >submersible pumps and motors. SAER produces centrifugal pumps from 0.5 HP to 400 HP,50 and 60 HZ, for fields such as domestic, Industrial, firefighting, irrigation, mining, naval etc. With a complete range of submersible pumps from 4" to 14", available in four metallurgies (cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and bronze marine), SAER is the complete solution for the applications in this field. Motor from 4" to 12", with powers from 0.5 HP to 400 HP, 50 and 60 Hz. 4" and 6" oil filled, nontoxic oil (approved USA FDA, US Pharmacopoeia / National Formulary, USDA, European Pharmacopoea). 6 ",8 ",10 ",12" water filled motors completely rewindables. The functioning with inverter is possible too.
PRODUCT | KEY FEATURES
- Higher energy yield, faster ROI
- Cast iron, carbon steel and 304 or 316 stainless steel
- complete unit of pump with electric motor oil bath range CL95
- hydraulic part to be connected with 4' submersible motors with coupling following NEMA MG1 -18.388
- Outlet complete with non return ball valve.Driving bushings in anti-wear rubber.Components realized with particular materials which assure an high wear resistance.
SAER ELECTROPOMPE | MODEL & SPECIFICATIONS
|Models||Power Range (KW/Hp)||Dimensions (Inches)||Delivery (Max)||Datasheet|
|FS-98||0.37KW - 7.5KW | 0.5Hp - 10Hp||4”||12 m3/h||FS-98 .pdf|
|NS-96||0,37÷5,5 kW | 0.5Hp - 7.5Hp||4”||12 m3/h||NS-96.pdf|
|NR-151||1.5kW - 37 kW | 0.5Hp - 50Hp||6”||48 m3/h||NR-151.pdf|
|NR-201||4kW - 92kW | 5.5Hp - 125Hp||8”||120 m3/h||NR-201.pdf|
LORENTZ PSk2 systems are our next generation of solar water pumps designed to deliver the highest volume of water across a wide range of lifts. PSk2 pumps perform equally well in irrigation projects and for wide area of drinking water applications where they reliably meet the most demanding requirements, economically and without the use of fossil fuels or a grid connection.
PRODUCT | KEY FEATURES
- Engineered in Germany using high quality non corrodible materials
- IP54/NEMA 3A corrosion resistant housing
- 0-60Hz motor speed control
- Wide range of inputs to influence pump behaviour
- Integrated monitoring and management including onboard recording of 5 years performance data, smart device access via PumpScanner Android™ App and integration to LORENTZ pumpMANAGER remote management service
- Inbuilt irradiation measurement and pump control based on power available
- Integration with the LORENTZ SmartPSU for grid / generator connection and power blending
LORENTZ | MODEL & SPECIFICATIONS
|Models||Dimensions (Inches)||Delivery (Max)||Datasheet|
|PS 7k2 - PS 40k2||6” - 8" - 10"||128 m3/h - 241 m3/h||PS 7k2 - PS 40k2.pdf|
|PS150 C - PS4000 C||4” - 6"||4 m3/h - 79 m3/h||PS150 C - PS4000 C.pdf|
|PS200 HR - PS4000 HR||4” - 6"||2.6 m3/h - 3.9 m3/h||PS200 HR - PS4000 HR.pdf|
Grundfos SP submersible pumps are renowned for their high efficiency and reliability throughout the range. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, SP pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications.
Grundfos SP pumps represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application
The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives, motor burnout protection, and easy maintenance. A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
PRODUCT | KEY FEATURES
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control
GRUNDFOS SP | MODEL & SPECIFICATIONS
|Models||Dimensions (Inches)||Thrust (Load)||Datasheet|
|MS 402||4”||Max. 3.5 kN||MS 402.pdf|
|MS 4000||4”||2.2 kN or 4.4 kN||MS 4000.pdf|
|MS 6000||6"||7.5 kN, 27 kN or 40 kN||MS 6000.pdf|
|MMS||6" - 8”||6″, 15 kN or 27.5 kN 8″ and 10″, 50 kN 12″, 70 kN||MMS.pdf|