SOLAR HEAT COLLECTOR | FLATE PLATE SOLAR COLLECTORS
A typical flat-plate collector is a metal box with a glass or plastic cover (called glazing) on top and a dark-colored absorber plate on the bottom. The sides and bottom of the collector are usually insulated to minimize heat loss.
Solar Water Heating
A flat-plate collector is a large, shallow box—typically mounted on a roof—that heats water using the sun’s energy.
Sunlight passes through the glazing and strikes the absorber plate, which heats up, changing solar energy into heat energy. The heat is transferred to liquid passing through pipes attached to the absorber plate. Absorber plates are commonly painted with "selective coatings," which absorb and retain heat better than ordinary black paint. Absorber plates are usually made of metal—typically copper or aluminum—because the metal is a good heat conductor. Copper is more expensive, but is a better conductor and less prone to corrosion than aluminum. In locations with average available solar energy, flat plate collectors are sized approximately one-half- to one-square foot per gallon of one-day's hot water use.
Flat Plate Solar Collectors harness the power of the sun to provide energy for hydronic systems while reducing utility costs and pollution. They are coated with a selective material to enhance solar energy absorption. These collectors are placed on fiberglass insulation, encased in a weather resistant frame, and topped with glass for increased efficiency. Quality construction and smart design ensure that PAKSOLAR’s Flat Plate Panels meet the highest standards for reliability, heat output, and return on investment.
How Can Solar Thermal Help?
Solar thermal can reduce your water heating bills by 50 to 75%! It diminished harmful CO2 gasses and allows for an unlimited supply of safe, renewable energy. It is affordable, efficient, and reliable!
PAKSOLAR’s solar collectors can absorb nearly 80% of the sun's energy in comparison to photovoltaic (solar electric) technology that is approaching only 20%. That is why there are so many of them in comparison. Our thermal solar collectors produce approximately 1,000 BTUs per sq. ft. per day. One SS-40-FP-U* serial solar thermal collector can produce 41,000 BTUs daily!
- Low Cost solar water heating
- Save more than 90% electricity during sunny season
- Inteligent controller, easy to operate, easy to install
- High Quality & Efficiency Solar Water Collector
- High Quality Stainless Steel Water Tank
- 50LPD, 100LPD, 200LPD, 300LPD Capacity
- Electric heater backup (1, 2, 3 KW Optional)
- Design in Germany
- Full-plate absorber of blue sputter, with HIGHER Absorption Rated (95%±2%)
- Thermal transfer efficiency reach 85% (leading level in the world)
- Integrated Encapsulation, more Aesthetic, All-metal Configuration, long service life to 20 years
- High-vacume Magnetic Sputtering Coating, with low Emmittance rate 4.3%
- Non-gap connection, waterproff.
- Withstand high pressure-bearing up-to 0.9MPa
- More easily building integrated, Aeshtetic, safer more reliable
- With coated PV Glass, light transmittance rate reach 95%, guarantee 2-3% more over all yield compared to conventional collector
SOLAR HEAT COLLECTOR | MODEL & SPECIFICATIONS
|TPH-GR-120B||Balcony hanging||77%||1||1270* ɸ 470mm||50ºC||3 Persons||-|
|TPH-GR-FD-120||Split System||77%||1||1300* ɸ 470mm||50ºC||4 Persons||Ciculating Pump US$99|
|TPH-GR-FD-150||Split System||77%||1||1210* ɸ 520mm||50ºC||5 Persons||Ciculating Pump US$99|
|TPH-GR-FD-260||Split System||77%||2||2000* ɸ 520mm||50ºC||6 Persons||Ciculating Pump US$99|
|TPH-GR-FD-400||Split System||77%||3||1950* ɸ 650mm||50ºC||10 Persons||Ciculating Pump US$99|